Looking for the best natural health care for your animal friends, dogs, cats, horses, birds?
Want to learn about one of Nature’s most powerful natural remedies – from a Holistic Veterinarian?
Would you like to learn things that may PREVENT your animal friend from issues such as Arthritis, Viral & Bacterial Infections, Allergies & Ear Infections, Cushing’s Disease, Dementia, Cancer, Thyroid Disorders, Diabetes, and more?
Are you tired of the chronic use of traditional veterinary medications with side effects and riddled with poor results?
Are you afraid of reports of toxicity of essential oils in pets?
Would you like natural and effective methods to care for:
- Horses: Colic, Laminitis, Strangles, Thrush…
- Dogs: Arthritis, Incontinence, Ear Infections, Knee Injuries…
- Cats: Hairballs, Upper Respiratory Infections, and MORE?
Then THIS book is for you!
Last summer I interviewed Dr. Shelton for my Essential Oils 101 class series and we were all so impressed with her vast knowledge of using essential oils with animals. She incorporates therapeutic grade oils into her practice extensively. This long awaited book is a must have for any animal lover who wants to use natural remedies in their daily life. Get the Veterinary perspective of using these wonderful gifts from nature.
This is The Handbook of what, where, how and why of using essential oils with animals.
Melissa Shelton DVM is an internationally recognized holistic veterinarian, whose passion has been researching and documenting the use of medical grade essential oils within her animal hospital. By using Young Living Essential Oils with her patients daily, Dr. Shelton is dispelling the typical beliefs of essential oils being toxic to cats and other pets. The amazing healing benefits that she has seen and documented by using truly medical grade essential oils, is described within Essential Oils for Natural Pet Care: A Veterinarian’s Desk Reference for the Top Health Concerns of Cats, Dogs & Horses.
Dr. Melissa Shelton’s work has been so compelling, that she was asked to speak at Young Living’s International Grand Convention in 2010. Along with Cherie Ross, Dr. Shelton presented many cases and protocols for their session titled Holistic Animal Care…Naturally! This session quickly became one of the favorite presentations at the 2010 convention.
Purchase your E Book today and learn how you can safely use essential oils to prevent and care for the Top Health Concerns of Cats, Dogs & Horses – Naturally!
Other topics covered in this book include:
- The story behind Dr. Shelton’s launch into using essential oils.
- A “Vet to Vet” section, written by Dr. Shelton directly to other veterinarians; Helping to explain her philosophy and basis behind the use of Young Living Essential Oils.
- A “Vet to Distributor” section, describing what every distributor wants to know… “How do I approach my Veterinarian?” This chapter covers the basics of introducing essential oils to anyone in an animal related field.
- Dr. Shelton’s most important points about Essential Oil quality, distillation, chemistry, misconceptions, and usage.
- The basics of using essential oils in all animals.
- Individual recommendations for Cats: Car Rides, Hairballs, Upper Respiratory Infections, Hyperthyroidism, Abscesses, Ear Mites, Viral Infections, and MORE!
- The absolute EASIEST way to administer oils to cats!
- Individual recommendations for Dogs: Ear Infections, Allergies, Arthritis, Incontinence, Kennel Cough, and MORE!
To place your order for this wonderful digital book Essential Oils for Natural Pet Care: Cats, Dogs, Horses Click Here
New to using Essential Oils?
For more information on ordering the essential oils that Dr. Shelton speaks about in her book, Click Here
Sandy Rakowitz of One Heart Healing Center for People and Animals is a graduate and former faculty member of the world renowned Barbara Brennan School of Healing, Brennan Energy Healing Practitioner, Tellington TTouch Practitioner, Animal Communicator, Essential Oils Expert, Entrepreneur, Host of Essential Oils 101, a monthly Tele-seminar educational forum for holistic health and wellness with people and animals, Program Creator of Pet Loss: Soothing Heartbreak and Author of Kindle Booklet Pet Loss: 10 Soothing Heartbreak and Grief Tips. Sandy has 20+ years of experience in the field of Holistic Wellness.
Through private sessions, coaching, classes, articles, workshops and speaking events, Sandy offers empowerment and insights to awaken women who love animals to their natural intuitive gifts. She has developed a synthesis of unique approaches to help women:
Learn What Their Animals Are Saying,
Integrate Holistic Tools for Animal Health and Behavioral Care,
and to Help Women Who Love Animals To Access Their Natural Skills and Soul’s Purpose.
Learn how you can work with Sandy.
Email to ask for your complimentary 20 minute
“Get Acquainted Call” with her.
Sign Up for Sandy’s free popular video E-Course and weekly Animal Wisdoms Updates at www.OneHeartHealingCenter.com